Monday 18 January 2010

Preliminary Planning

We were shown by Mr. Mitchell a short film which teaches methods of reverse shot and included information about establishing shots and the 180 degree rule. Afterwards, my group and I started the storyboards and had the idea of filming parts of Sophie's body as she walks along the corridor. We changed the idea of having Sophie as a 'Nerd' and changed her character to that of a 'chav, slag'. However my character would remain a 'nerd'. We tried filming some of our shots to see if they would be successful; they were. After that, we finished the draft storyboard and will probably begin filming next lesson. Our plot is that Sophie walks into the room where I am sitting, looking for Valentine's day ideas, and breaks up with me. We may also need to re-do the storyboard as it is currently messy and confusing. I need to remember to bring in a pair of glasses and a shirt for next lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment